1. Navigate to ePayroll > Payroll Admin.
2. Under Group Access there are 4 settings option. We will set-up in the following in order: Payroll Group Setup > Assign Employee to Payroll Group > User Profile > Payroll Group Access Assignment.
Step 1: Create payroll group (Payroll Group Setup)
- Click , fill in the ‘Group Code’ & ‘Group Name’ (both names can be the same)
- Once done, click to create a new group.
Step 2: Assign staff to group (Assign Employee to Payroll Group)
- Under ‘Map to this Payroll Group’, assign the payroll group for every staff.
- Once done, click at the bottom of the screen to save the changes made.
Step 3: Create profiles with different admin rights (User Profile)
- Click and enter a name for this profile. Include a brief description of the purpose of the profile (optional).
- Tick each checkbox as desired. The checkboxes grants specific functionalities to staff assigned to this profile.
Step 4: Delegate administrative functions (Payroll Group Access Assignment)
- Under ‘Employee Name’, nominate a staff as admin and assign him a user profile.
- Next, under ‘Payroll Group Access Assignment’ assign a payroll group to that staff to manage .
- Click at the bottom of the page to save.