Step 1: Ensure that the child details have been registered in the system.
- Navigate to eLeave > Leave admin > Child Details.
- Select the staff’s username who needs to register their child details.
- Enter the staff’s join date.
- Enter the child’s name (if the name has yet to be decided, put in a dummy name. The child’s name can be changed later)
- Enter the child’s date of birth/ expected date of birth.
- Under ‘Leave Start Year’, enter the year when the first time the leave (childcare) was consumed.
- Tick the checkbox for ‘Pro-family Leave’ if the child is singaporean.
- Under the ‘Shared Parental’ Leave type, tick the checkbox if the staff utilises this leave type.
Step 2: Ensure that the checkboxes related to childcare/ maternity/ paternity leave are ticked.
- Navigate to to eLeave > Leave Setup > Childcare & Extended Maternity Leave Setup.
- Remember to click ‘Submit’ at the bottom of the page if any changes was made.