I forgot to process an employee's February 2015 pay which is based on the 2014 salary without increment. His salary now is higher. How do I process this missing salary for him?

You will still be able to process the Feb 2015 pay. However, you need to make sure you change the salary to the correct amount.

1) Go to ePayroll > Payroll admin > Pay Information

2) Edit the employee’s pay under ‘Amount/Formula’ and click submit.

3) After that, process the pay run for the affected employee.

4) Remember to change the employee’s pay back  to the original formula 'BasicPay' after you have successfully processed the pay run.  

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request


Please sign in to leave a comment.