There are a few possible reasons that a payrun may fail, e.g. the date of birth is missing and the system needs that to calculate CPF.
1) Under the payrun progress page, click the book icon of the failed payrun.
2) Click the Book Icon of the employees with the failed status to find the error. (Examples of errors: Missing Date of Birth, Missing Employment start date, missing basic pay element etc. )
3) Delete the failed payrun for the employees by clicking on the 'Delete failed records' button.
4) Go to ePayroll > Payroll Admin > Employee Pay Details and go into the affected employee's pay information. Update the correct information in the employee information page and/or the employee pay information page.
5) Rerun the payrun for the affected employees. If the payrun fails again, repeat steps 1 - 4 to rectify the new error.