Matters regarding new/resigning employees and their pay information
- My staff’s prorated salary is different from the amount I manually calculated. Why?
- My employee is posted overseas for a period of time but still is required to pay taxes. How do I configure the proper settings?
- A staff just joined after a public holiday in the month. How will the proration of salary work for this case?
- I would like to add new members to ePayroll but they are overseas so it will be in foreign currency and there will be no taxes or CPF, etc. Is this possible?
- I have a staff joining the company, and he has a join bonus. However the CPF cap for the join bonus is not showing for the first month of payrun. What do I do?
- I forgot my payroll PIN. How do I retrieve/reset it?
- I forgot to process an employee's February 2015 pay which is based on the 2014 salary without increment. His salary now is higher. How do I process this missing salary for him?
- Can i have two different join dates for one employee? Earlier the employee was on part-time and later converted to full time.
- How do I edit a staff’s pay in the case of a promotion?
- How do i process resigned employees in ePayroll
- How does ePayroll prorate salary for a leaving/new employee?